In a Nutshell
- Friendly people will greet you when you walk in
- At Crossview, we encourage families to stay together during the whole service. A little bit of noise during the service will not bother anyone. But if it would serve you and your family better you can drop off children at our kids check-in.
- Our live band will play several worship songs followed by prayer
- Sit wherever you feel comfortable. The band kicks off the service with a high-energy song; their passion for God is pretty contagious, so feel free to dance, clap, sing or just stand there and meditate on the words.
- We do not have any fancy dress code. Most people dress pretty casual, but you will see a wide spectrum when you come. Jeans and a t-shirt would be fine, but feel free to dress nicely if the heart behind it is honoring God.
- Each week you will hear a message from one of our pastors. They are all passionate about how the Bible leads us into truth and are always giving practical Biblical wisdom that can be applied to our daily lives.